June 23, 2024

Tesla CEO Elon Musk: I'll say what I want to say, and if we lose money, so be it



Published May 20, 2023, 6:20 a.m. by Monica Louis


technology and money have always been intertwined.

In the early days of the internet, it was all about making money. People were creating websites and selling products online.

Now, the focus has shifted to using technology to save money.

tesla ceo Elon Musk is all about using technology to save money. He's been talking about it for years.

And now, he's finally doing something about it.

Musk has announced that tesla will be selling solar roofs.

The roofs will be made of solar panels that will generate electricity for your home.

Musk says that the roofs will be cheaper than regular roofs, and they'll also save you money on your electric bill.

The roofs are just one example of how technology can save you money.

There are many other examples out there.

You can use technology to save money on your groceries, your gas, and your car insurance.

You can even use technology to save money on your taxes.

There are a lot of ways to save money with technology. And Musk is just one example of how it can be done.

You may also like to read about:



FRAUD, BUT IT WAS NOT ENOUGH TO

CHANGE THE OUTCOME.

>> BY THE WAY, IT MIGHT HAVE

BEEN EITHER WAY.

>> YEAH.

PROBABLY A LITTLE BIT OF EACH

WEEK.

>> BUT YOU WILL LET PEOPLE SAY

THAT, THOUGH, ON TWITTER, THEN

YOU ARE GOING TO HOPE THAT

THEY'RE CORRECT?

>> PEOPLE WILL BE CORRECTED.

>> THEY WILL BE?

>> 100%.

>> LET'S TALK A BIT ABOUT YOUR

TWEETS.

IT COMES UP A LOT.

EVEN TODAY, IT CAME UP.

YOU KNOW, IN ANTICIPATION OF

THIS MEETING.

YOU DO SOME TWEETS THAT SEEM TO

BE, OR AT LEAST GIVE SUPPORT,

TO SOME, CALLED BY OTHERS,

CONSPIRACY.

>> WELL, YES, BUT HONESTLY, YOU

KNOW, SOME OF THESE CONSPIRACY

THEORIES HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE

TRUE.

>> WHICH ONES?

>> THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP

>> THAT'S TRUE

>> YEAH.

SO, YOU KNOW, THAT WAS A PRETTY

BIG DEAL.

THERE WAS TWITTER, I MEAN, AND

OTHERS ENGAGED IN SOME

INFORMATION THAT WAS RELEVANT

TO THE PUBLIC THAT'S A TERRIBLE

THING TO HAPPEN.

>> BUT HOW DO YOU MAKE A CHOICE?

I MEAN, IN TERMS OF WHEN YOU

ARE GOING TO ENGAGE.

FOR EXAMPLE, EVEN TODAY, ELON,

YOU TWEETED THIS THING ABOUT

GEORGE SOROS.

I'M LOOKING FOR IT, BECAUSE I

WANT TO MAKE SURE I QUOTE IT

PROPERLY.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WROTE --

>> IT REMINDS ME OF MAGNETO.

ALL THE PEOPLE ARE STRUGGLING

--

>> YOU SAID, YOU WANT TO ERODE

THE VERY FABRIC OF

CIVILIZATION, AND SOROS HATES

HUMANITY.

>> THAT'S TRUE.

THAT'S MY COMMUNITY OPINION.

>> WHY SHARE IT?

WHY SHARE IT WHEN PEOPLE WHO

BUY TESLAS MAY NOT AGREE WITH

YOU?

ADVERTISERS ON TWITTER MAY NOT

AGREE WITH YOU.

ONE ON TO SAY, HEY, YOU CAN

TELL ME.

WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT OVER

THERE.

YOU CAN TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

WHY SHARE IT THERE?

>> FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I'M ALLOWED TO SAY WHAT I WANT.

>> YOU ABSOLUTELY ARE.

I'M TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY

YOU DO, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO

KNOW IT PUTS YOU IN THE MIDDLE

OF A PARTISAN DIVIDE IN THE

COUNTRY.

IT MAKES YOU A LIGHTNING ROD

FOR CRITICISM.

DO YOU LIKE THAT?

PEOPLE, TODAY, SAYING, HE'S AN

ANTI-SEMITE.

I DON'T THINK YOU ARE.

>> I'M DEFINITELY NOT.

I'M A PRO-SEMITE IF ANYTHING.

>> I BELIEVE THAT PROBABLY IS

THE CASE.

>> YES.

>> WHY WOULD YOU EVEN INTRODUCE

THE IDEA OF THAT?

>> LISTEN, WE DON'T WANT TO

MAKE THIS INTO THIS INTERVIEW.

>> NO.

BUT WHEN WE CAME UP WITH IT IN

THE ANNUAL MEETING.

DO YOUR TWEETS HURT THE COMPANY?

TESLA OWNERS SAY, I DON'T AGREE

WITH THIS, AND I KNOW IT,

BECAUSE HE SHARES THESE

POLITICAL AREAS, OR WILL PEOPLE

ON TWITTER SAY, YOU GOT TO

STOP, MAN.

I CAN GET THESE ADVERTISEMENTS

BECAUSE OF SOME OF THE THINGS

YOU TWEET?

>> I'M REMINDED OF THE -- A

SCENE IN "THE PRINCESS BRIDE."

,.

>> GREAT.

>> WHERE HE CONFRONTS THE

PERSON WHO KILLED HIS FATHER,

AND HE SAYS, OFFER ME MONEY,

OFFER ME POWER, I DON'T CARE.

>> YOU JUST DON'T CARE?

YOU WANT TO SHARE WHAT YOU HAVE

TO SAY?

>> I WILL SAY WHAT I WANT TO

SAY.

IF THE CONSEQUENCE OF THAT IS

LOSING MONEY, SO BE IT.

>> OKAY.

BUT, I MEAN, WHEN YOU LINK TO

SOMEBODY TALKING ABOUT THE GUY

WHO KILLED CHILDREN AT A MALL

IN ALLEN, TEXAS, YOU SAY

SOMETHING LIKE IT MIGHT BE A

BAD SIGN UP, I'M NOT QUITE SURE

WHAT YOU MEANT.

>> IN THAT PARTICULAR CASE,

THERE WAS A -- SOMEHOW -- NOT

THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE

KILLED, BUT THAT IT WAS, I

THINK, INCORRECTLY DESCRIBED AS

A WHITE SUPREMACIST ACTION, AND

EVIDENCE FOR THAT WAS SOME

OBSCURE RUSSIAN WEBSITE THAT NO

ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF WITH NO

FOLLOWERS, AND THE COMPANY THAT

FOUND THIS WAS BAILING CAT.

>> RIGHT.

>> YOU KNOW WHAT BILLING CAT

DOES?

CY HOBBS.

>> RIGHT.

I COULDN'T EVEN FOLLOW EXACTLY

WHAT WAS YOU WERE TRYING TO

EXPRESS THERE.

THAT'S PART WHY I WAS CURIOUS.

>> SAYING THAT JUST DESCRIBING

IT TO WHITE'S PHARMACY IS BS.

>> OKAY.

>> AND THAT THE INFORMATION FOR

THAT CAME FROM AN OBSCURE

RUSSIAN WEBSITE, AND SOMEHOW,

MAGICALLY FOUND BY BELLY CAT,

ACCOMPANIED WITH A COMPANY THAT

DOES CY HOBBS.

>> THERE WAS NO PROOF THAT HE

WAS NOT?

>> I WAS A, THERE'S NO PRO

Resources:

Similar videos

2CUTURL

Created in 2013, 2CUTURL has been on the forefront of entertainment and breaking news. Our editorial staff delivers high quality articles, video, documentary and live along with multi-platform content.

© 2CUTURL. All Rights Reserved.