Published May 21, 2023, 9:20 p.m. by Liam Bradley
If you're like us, you're always on the lookout for new and interesting snacks to try at Walt Disney World. And, with so many choices, it can be tough to decide which ones to sample first!
Luckily, we've got you covered with our list of the ultimate Disney snacks. From the classic Tonga Toast to the new Dole Whip Float, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
So, without further ado, here are our top 10 must-try Disney snacks:
1. Tonga Toast - This classic Disney snack can be found at the Polynesian Village Resort. It's a thick slice of sourdough bread that's been battered and fried, then covered in cinnamon sugar and served with a side of fruit.
2. Dole Whip Float - You can find this refreshing treat at Aloha Isle in Adventureland. It's a scoop of pineapple soft-serve ice cream topped with pineapple juice.
3. Churros - These fried cinnamon sugar snacks are a favorite among Disney guests. You can find them at various carts and kiosks throughout the parks.
4. Mickey Mouse Pretzel - These giant pretzels can be found at various carts and kiosks throughout the parks. They're perfect for sharing (or not)!
5. Turkey Leg - These massive turkey legs are a popular snack choice for many guests. You can find them at carts and kiosks throughout the parks.
6. Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich - You can find these delicious sandwiches at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street, U.S.A. They're made with your choice of ice cream sandwiched between two fresh-baked cookies.
7. Beignets - These fried pastry snacks can be found at the Mint Julep Bar in New Orleans Square. They're dusted with powdered sugar and served with a side of chocolate dipping sauce.
8. Funnel Cake - You can find this classic fair food at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments in Liberty Square. It's a fried dough pastry that's topped with your choice of fruit or chocolate sauce.
9. Caramel Corn - This sweet and salty snack can be found at various carts and kiosks throughout the parks. It's perfect for sharing (or not)!
10. Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar - These iconic ice cream bars can be found at various carts and kiosks throughout the parks. They're perfect for a quick and refreshing snack.
You may also like to read about:
Created in 2013, 2CUTURL has been on the forefront of entertainment and breaking news. Our editorial staff delivers high quality articles, video, documentary and live along with multi-platform content.
© 2CUTURL. All Rights Reserved.