July 14, 2024

Tim Scott leaves 'The View' speechless after confrontation



Published June 6, 2023, 5:20 p.m. by Violet Harris


The 'Outnumbered' panel discussed Scott's interaction with the ladies on 'The View' and his 'incredibly thoughtful' dialogue on racism. #FoxNews

Subscribe to Fox News! https://bit.ly/2vBUvAS

Watch more Fox News Video: http://video.foxnews.com

Watch Fox News Channel Live: http://www.foxnewsgo.com/

FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. The number one network in cable, FNC has been the most-watched television news channel for 18 consecutive years. According to a 2020 Brand Keys Consumer Loyalty Engagement Index report, FOX News is the top brand in the country for morning and evening news coverage. A 2019 Suffolk University poll named FOX News as the most trusted source for television news or commentary, while a 2019 Brand Keys Emotion Engagement Analysis survey found that FOX News was the most trusted cable news brand. A 2017 Gallup/Knight Foundation survey also found that among Americans who could name an objective news source, FOX News was the top-cited outlet. Owned by FOX Corporation, FNC is available in nearly 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.

Watch full episodes of your favorite shows

The Five: https://www.foxnews.com/video/shows/the-five

Special Report with Bret Baier: https://www.foxnews.com/video/shows/special-report

Jesse Watters Primetime: https://www.foxnews.com/video/shows/jesse-watters-primetime

Hannity: https://www.foxnews.com/video/shows/hannity

The Ingraham Angle: https://www.foxnews.com/video/shows/ingraham-angle

Gutfeld!: https://www.foxnews.com/video/shows/gutfeld

Fox News @ Night: https://www.foxnews.com/video/shows/fox-news-night

Follow Fox News on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/

Follow Fox News on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FoxNews/

Follow Fox News on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foxnews/

You may also like to read about:



REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL

CANDIDATE TIM SCOTT FACING SOME

OF THE HARPER LANESSEST LIBERAL

CRITICS HEAD O. THE SOUTH

CAROLINA SENATOR JOINED THE

WOMEN OF THE VIEW MOMENTS AGO TO

MAKE HIS CASE FOR THE WHITE

HOUSE AND SCOTT'S APPEARANCE

COPS AFTER A SERIES OF RACIALLY

TARGETED ATTACKS AND MANY OF THE

SHOW'S COHOSTS.

>> YOU'RE THE FIRST BLACK

SENATOR ELECTED IN THE SOUTH AND

THINK ABOUT 114 YEARS.

YET YOU SAY THAT YOUR LIFE

DISPROVES LEFTIST LICE.

I'M THE EXCEPTION, YOU'RE THE

EXCEPTION MAYBE EVEN MISS

WHOOPIE GOLDBERG IS THE

EXCEPTION BUT NOT THE RULE.

RACIAL INEQUALITY PERSISTS AND

FIVE CORE ASPECTS OF LIFE IN THE

U.S..

ECONOMICS, EDUCATION,

HEALTHCARE, CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND

HOUSING.

AT NEARLY EVERY TURN, THESE

ACHIEVEMENTS WERE FOUGHT,

THREATENED, AND ERASED MOST

OFTEN BY WHITE VIOLENCE.

YOU HAVE INDICATE THAT HAD YOU

DON'T BELIEVE IN SYSTEMIC

RACISM, WHAT'S YOUR DEFINITION

OF SYSTEMIC RACISM?

>> LET ME ANSWER THE QUESTION

YOU'VE ASKED --

>> OR DOES IT EXIST IN YOUR

MIND?

>> LET ANSWER THIS ONE.

ONE THING I MAKE ABOUT THIS AND

THE WAY I'M ON THE SHOW AND

COMMENTS MADE THAT THE ONLY WAY

FOR A YOUNG AFRICAN AMERICAN KID

TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE COUNTRY

IS TO BE THE EXCEPTION AND NOT

THE RULE.

THAT'S A DANGEROUS AND OFFENSIVE

MESSAGE TO SEND TO WONING PEOPLE

TODAY AND THAT THE ONLY WAY TO

SUCCEED IS BEING THE EXCEPTION.

IF MY LIFE IS THE EXCEPTION, I

CAN'T IMAGINE --

>> IT IS.

>> IT'S NOT.

>> IT'S BEEN 114 YEARS.

>> FACT OF THE MATTER IS WEAVE

HAD AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT,

VICE PRESIDENT, TWO AFRICAN

AMERICANS BE SECRETARIES OF THE

STATE.

>> KAYLEE, ONE OF MANY

INCREDIBLY THOUGHTFUL REASONED,

PREPARED COMMENTS THROUGHOUT HIS

TIME THERE ON THE VIEW.

>> IT WAS PHENOMENAL WHAT

SENATOR SCOTT DID.

CAME LOCKED AND LOADED WITH

FACTS AND CAME ACROSS THE GOOD

NATURED CHARMING BUT STRONG.

HE WENT ONTO SAY AFTER THAT

CLIP, NOT ONLY HAVE WE HAD A

BLACK PRESIDENT, CURRENTLY BLACK

VICE PRESIDENT, HE SAID I HAVE A

BLACK POLICE CHIEF IN MY

COMMUNITY, BLACK HEAD OF HIGHWAY

PATROL, BLACK MEN AND WOMEN WHO

ARE ANCHORS AT ABC, CBS, ESPN,

FOX NEWS AND GOES ONTO SAY WE

HAVE BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT UNDER 5%

FOR THE FIRST TIME UNDER A

REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT.

95% HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION RATE,

HE SAID YESTERDAY'S EXCEPTION IS

TODAY'S RULE.

SONNY HOSTIN LOOKED AT HIM

SPEECHLESS BECAUSE THOSE ARE

FACTS AND UNDENIABLE WHAT HE

SAID.

THEY'RE ONLY LEFT TO IN THE NEXT

BLOCK FOR SOME REASON WHOOPIE

AND SONNY CUDDLED, VERY BIZARRE.

VERY ODD.

THEN THEY SHOUTED ONE OF THEM

SYSTEMIC RACISM.

SO HE DID SO WELL BECAUSE HE

SHOWED UP WITH FACTS AND SO

POSITIVE AND OPTIMISTICS BUT THE

WOMEN OF THE VIEW LIE ABOUT RON

DESANTIS AND ANNA THAT VARICOSE

VEINS ROW SAID HE DOESN'T WANT

TO TEACH BLACK HISTORY AND

ANOTHER HOST HAD TO APOLOGIZE

BECAUSE IT'S AN OUTRIGHT LIE AND

MAY HAVE A DEFAMATION ISSUE ON

THEIR HAND AND ANOTHER HOST SAID

RON DESANTIS ISN'T CON SERVETIVE

AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY DRINK

AT THE VIEW BUT IT'S SOMETHING

IMAGINARY.

>> WATCH A CLIP OF ONE OF THOSE

MOMENTS REFERENCING GOVERNOR

DESANTIS.

>> THINK THIS IS THE RADICAL

LEFT?

>> NO, TALK ABOUT FINISHING MY

ANSWER.

>> THINK DISNEY IS THE RADICAL

LEFT?

>> I THINK DISNEY AND RON BEING

IN THE COMBAT ZONE FOR A NUMBER

OF MONTHS THINKING IT'S THE

RIGHT ISSUE RELATING TO THE

YOUNG KIDS AND WHAT THEY'RE

BEING INDOCTRINATED IN AND I

THOUGHT HE STARTED OFF ON THE

RIGHT FOOT ON THAT ISSUE.

>> SORRY, SIR.

DO NOT BOO.

THIS IS THE VIEW.

WE ACCEPT WE DON'T HAVE TO

BELIEVE EVERYTHING PEOPLE SAY.

>> OKAY, SO GOOD FOR WHOOPIE

GOLDBERG I GUESS.

CHASTISING THE AUDIENCE SAYING

WE DON'T BOO HERE.

ALL THE VITRIOL COME FROM THE

HOSTS SHE SHOULD HAVE AD.

JOY BAY HARPER LANES WASN'T

THERE.

ONE OF THE PEOPLE LECTURING

RECENTLY TO TIM SCOTT AND

CLARENCE THOMAS ABOUT SYSTEMIC

ROADWAYSISM, SOMETHING I --

RACISM SHE UNDERSTANDS AS A RICH

WHITE WOMAN IN NEW YORK AS

OPPOSED TO THE TWO MEN GROWING

UP IN THE SOUTH AS BLACK MEN AND

I THINK PERHAPS JOY BAY HARPER

LANES COULD HAVE BENEFIT --

BAHAR COULD HAVE BENEFITED FROM

SITTING THERE AND LISTENING TO

TIM SCOTT BUT BUT PLAYING HOOKY

TODAY.

>> TO JOHN ROBERT'S POINT, THIS

IS A BIG DEAL.

THIS IS A SITTING SENATOR AND

HE'S A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

AND SUBJECT AND TARGET OF MUCH

OF HER ILL FOUNDED ABSOLUTELY

RATIONIST AND TOTALLY

NONSENSICAL AND FANTAST CAL

COMMENTS ABOUT HIM AND THINK

SHE'D MAKE AN EXCEPTION AND SHOW

UP FOR WORK.

>> WHY WOULD YOU?

SHE'D HAVE TO BE CONFRONTED WITH

THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH IS HER

COMMENTS WERE INCREDIBLY BIGOTED

AND DIVISIVE.

YOU KNOW, THAT HAS BECOME PAR

FOR THE COURSE ON THE VIEW BUT

IT'S VERY INTERIM BECAUSE AS

SONNY WAS OUTLINING STRUCTURAL

SYSTEMIC RACISM IN THE COUNTRY,

YOU KNOW, I'M LISTENING TO ALL

THOSE THINGS AND IT'S NOT THAT I

DISAGREE WITH HER, BUT WHAT I

SEE IS THE COMMON ELEMENT,

ESPECIALLY IN EDUCATION, HOUSING

AND HEALTHCARE IS TOO MUCH

GOVERNMENT.

SO IF GOVERNMENT IS CREATING THE

SYSTEMIC RACISM, THE CURE FOR

THAT IS NOT MORE GOVERNMENT, IT

IS GETTING GOVERNMENT OUT OF THE

WAY SO PEOPLE FROM EVERY

COMMUNITY, EVERY BACKGROUND,

EVERY NEIGHBORHOOD CAN HAVE A

CHANCE TO SUCCEED.

BUT AS LONG AS THE GOVERNMENT IS

SO DEEPLY ENTRENCHED, DON'T

EXPECT ANY OF THOSE THINGS TO

CHANGE AND DON'T EXPECT POSITIVE

OUTCOMES.

>> MOLLY, THAT'S -- SHE HIT THE

NAIL ON THE HEAD BECAUSE THAT'S

WHAT THE VIEW IN MY OPINION IS

REPRESENTING.

TODAY AND ALWAYS WHICH IS A FALL

BACK AND KNEE JERK OF THESE WOKE

TALKING POINTS OR THESE LIBERAL

LEFT KNEE JERK TALKING POINTS.

WITHOUT THE THOUGHT BEHIND IT AS

TO THE RATIONAL OR PALSY AND --

POLICY AND CONFRONTED WITH FACTS

OR STATISTICS INCLUDING THE

TRUTH THAT THROWING MONEY AT

SOMETHING DOESN'T WORK, THEY

FALTER AND THEN REVERT RIGHT

BACK TO THEIR TALKING POINTS

THAT WILL LIKELY MAKE THE

HEADLINES OF THE

SELF-APOLOGIZING AND

SELF-AMPLIFYING LEFT WING MEDIA.

>> YOU KNOW, GOING INTO THAT

SITUATION THIS IS THE GOP

CANDIDATE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT

THAT A OPPORTUNITY THERE TO

REACH OUT FOR PEOPLE THAT HE'D

NOT ORDINARILY HAVE A CHANCE TO

REACH OUT TO AND YOU MENTIONED,

HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB WITH A

LOT OF FACTS AND INFORMATION.

THE ONE THING THAT -- BIG

CHALLENGE IS GETTING PAST THIS

BIG DISCUSSION ON RACE WHERE HE

CAN TALK ABOUT BEING AMONG THIS

BIG SWATH OF CANDIDATES AND

STAND OUT.

FIRST HE HAS TO GET PAST AND

PUSH BACK EVERY IDEA AND

DEMOCRATIC TALKING POINT AND

EVERYTHING THAT'S THROWN AT HIM

AND THEN THE ISSUE AT HAND WHERE

THEY HAD PREVIOUSLY SAID ALL

THESE THEY BELIEVE TINGS AND

UNTANGLING THEM AND HOW DOES HE

MAKE A DENT FORWARD AND SAY I'M

YOUR CANDIDATE AND MAKE PROGRESS

IF THAT DIRECTION?

IT WAS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR

HIM AND DID PERFECTLY FINE THERE

AND AVAILED HIMSELF WELL BUT

STAND NEXT TO THE OTHER

CANDIDATES IS THE NEXT BIG

QUESTION.

>> I THOUGHT HE SHOWED

INCREDIBLE GRACE UNDER T

Resources:

Similar videos

2CUTURL

Created in 2013, 2CUTURL has been on the forefront of entertainment and breaking news. Our editorial staff delivers high quality articles, video, documentary and live along with multi-platform content.

© 2CUTURL. All Rights Reserved.