Published July 23, 2023, 8 p.m. by Courtney
Grilled Chicken | Healthy Grilled Chicken Recipe | Grill Chicken Recipe | How To Make Grilled Chicken | Grilled Chicken Breast | Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken | Easy Grilled Chicken Recipe | Grill Chicken
- Chicken breast fillets - 4 (around 450 gms or 1 lb)
- Take 4 chicken breast and fillet them into 1/2 inch thickness.
- Peel and crush the garlic cloves and fine chop the coriander/cilantro leaves.
- Add all the items for the marinade in a bowl and mix/whisk it to combine well.
- Add the marinade and spread it on the fillets uniformly. Cover & set aside for 30 mins.
- Preheat a grill pan and brush it with 1 tbsp olive oil to grease it.
- Now place the marinated chicken fillets side by side and grill it on Medium high heat. Add the balance marinade on the fillets and continue to grill it for 3-4 mins on Medium high heat.
- Flip the fillets and continue on the other side for 3-4 mins.
- Now lower heat to medium low and continue to grill on both sides for 3-4 mins on each side.
- Remove and serve hot with salad or sautéed vegetables on the side.
#grilledchicken #healthygrilledchicken #grillchickenrecipe #lemongarlicgrilledchicken #herbgrilledchicken #ketorecipe #grilledchickenbreast #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken
You may also like to read about:
Created in 2013, 2CUTURL has been on the forefront of entertainment and breaking news. Our editorial staff delivers high quality articles, video, documentary and live along with multi-platform content.
© 2CUTURL. All Rights Reserved.